- Registration is now open through December 4, 2013. *If any additional spots remain after Dec. 4th, registration will be in person at player evaluations.
- Registration can be done online (by clicking here) or by mailing registration forms and a check to:
- Doug Rogge, 4 Bristol Ct, Montgomery, Texas 77356
- Registration forms will be available at Montgomery United Methodist Church starting November 8, 2013
- Player Evaluations & Registration will take place in the MUMC Faith Center December 5, 6, & 7
- Dec 5 & 6 will be from 6:00-8:30 PM
- December 7 will be from 9:00 AM-11:00AM
- “Make Up” Player Evaluation December 9 from 6:00-7:30 PM in the Faith Center
- Practices 5:00-8:00 PM on January 6, 7, 8 & 9 (this is so each team can practice twice before their first game on January 11). 5:00 practices will be reserved for Kindergarten.
- Practices on Tuesday and Thursday 5:00-8:00 starting January 14 through February 27. Each team will practice once a week.
- Games will be scheduled every Saturday from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM; the first game will be on January 11, 2014 and the last game will be on March 1, 2014.
- End of Season Celebration, Sunday March 2, 2014 from 3:00 – 5:00
- New for this season! Optional matching shorts will be available to purchase during registration or at evaluations, only $12.
Upward Sports Leagues are 10-week programs that incorporate character-building principles into the sports experience.
Upward Sports, the world’s largest Christian sports league for children, attracts more than 550,000 kids each year with its unique approach—teaching skills for the sports arena and values for life.