Registration for Montgomery Kids Basketball on this website closes on November 30. After November 30 the only way to register is in person at one of the evaluation dates, December 3,4 or 5.
In addition, After November 30, there is no longer any discount for registration and the fee is $125 per child.
Registration for our league is limited to 250 children, K5 through 6th grade and the age groups are filling up.
IMPORTANT-Your registration fee must be paid in full by November 30 to receive the early discount and to guarantee your child a space in the league.
Play with purpose.
Last year we had over 250 children in the MKBB program. Obviously it requires a number of volunteers to run a league of this size. We need volunteers for coaches, team moms and dads, game day coordinators, practice night coordinators, board members, and registration support. Please let us know if you are willing to volunteer!
Any questions may be directed to Doug Rogge at email@example.com
Montgomery Kids basketball is sponsored by Montgomery United Methodist Church and is associated with Upward Sports. The league is organized by school grade as follows (all teams are co-ed):
- K5 (5 years of age by January 1 or kindergarten)
- Grades 1-2
- Grades 3-4
- Grades 5-6
Rules by age group can be found here: 2015 Rules
Practices begin the week of January 4 and are on Tuesday or Thursday. Players can request a specific practice night when they register.
Opening day is January 9, final game is February 27.
Registration fees cover the cost of a game jersey, tee shirt, and players kit. It also covers the cost of referees, basketballs, coaches training materials, etc. It also includes the costs of the year end celebration and year end award. It does not include team trophies. Team trophies are paid for individually by those teams that decide to give trophies to their players. Shorts that match the game jerseys may be purchased for an additional $14. Players may also wear black shorts with their uniforms in lieu of "game shorts". These may be purchased at Target, Walmart or Academy.
Registration fees are as follows:
- On line and early registration is $110 with a $10 discount for each family member. On line registration is available on this website starting October 1. For mail in registration forms, please contact Doug Rogge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Late registration (December 3,4,5) is $125 with no family discount
- You may pay by cash or credit card. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Uniforms are ordered the week following player evaluations. Once uniforms are ordered we can not refund your registration fees.
- Click HERE to register.